Deep-Fried Chicken Wings
Chicken Wings 8
Soy Sauce 4 Tablespoons
Oyster Sauce 3 Tablespoons
Sweet Sherry 3 Tablespoons
Salt and Pepper to taste
All-Purpose Flour 1/2 Cups
Corn Flour 1/2 Cups
Oil 1 Quarts
1) Place the chicken wings in a large bowl.
2) In another bowl, mix soy sauce with salt and pepper. Add sherry and oyster sauce and mix well again.
3) Now pour this soy sauce mixture over the chicken wings. Toss the chicken wings so that they are well coated with the marination.
4) Cover the bowl and place it in a refrigerator for about 12 hours.
1) Remove the chicken pieces from the bowl and discard the marinade.
2) Place all-purpose flour in a bowl and add cornflour in it; Mix well.
3) Then place the chicken wings in the bowl and toss them so that the wings are well coated with flour mixture.
4) Pour oil in a skillet and bring the skillet to overheat. Let the oil get hot.
5) Place the chicken wings in the oil and fry the wings until they are well cooked and are quite crispy. Juices should be clear up till now.
6) Drain the chicken wings over paper towels and serve them with any of your favorite sauces.