Peppermint crisp dessert Recipe
You’ll Need :
3 peppermint crisp chocolate
1 can of caramel treat
1packet of tennis biscuits
500ml of fresh cream
1. Place the tennis biscuits in rows at the bottom of a dish
2. Place the caramel in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl ,whisk the cream until thick.
4. Add whipped cream and 1 grated peppermint chocolate to the caramel mixture and mix.
5. Spread the mixture over the tennis biscuits
6. Keep layering until the dish is full.
7. Sprinkle grated peppermint chocolate over the top and put it in the fridge for 2 hours until set.